Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Forecast: No Sand

Tank top - Forever 21; Dress - Moda International, thrifted; Vest - Old Navy; Bike Shorts under dress - Champion; Gladiator Sandals - Aerosoles via Marshall's; Watch - from my dad; bracelet - Target; belt - thrifted

Today's agenda didn't call for any playgrounds with sand or woodchips, which meant I could happily wear open sandals in today's crazy heat (getting gritty yuck in my shoes gives me the heebie jeebies).  Since I was going to spin class in the morning, I wore the dress and vest over my workout clothes.  I love warmer weather - there's so much less gear to haul around!  Still, the threat of an afternoon thundershower means I may be swapping the sandals out for boots later.  Gotta love variable footwear forecasts, L.

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Killer vest! I can't wait to get back to serious working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! It is all fabulous!!

    I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!!

    Thanks!!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invitation! Count me in :)

      Delete
  3. Love that vest. In fact I have it and throw it over EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jill, I know - that vest goes over just about everything!

      Delete

I look forward to hearing from you. Please keep comments respectful! xo, L.